Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's the best topic to start a blog with?

For almost two years now, I have been floating an idea of starting a blog. Reasons - many

For a start, I thought it was cool to have one. Then I thought I would write about my travels, but my travelling seemed to revlove around Sarjapur for the most part. Then, I thought I could review the countless number of movies I was watching, but I was liking way too many of them. 

Later, I felt like I should take up a cause and use this as a means to propogate my ideas. Unfortunately, my ideas were too few and far between. And then I thought 'music'... then I didn't...

Finally, I decided to make use of my technical expertise. After all I work at a place where I hear the word 'innovation' more often than my name. But for some 'arbid' reason, blogspot didn't consider me competent enough ..

Therefore, here I am narrating what's really been the story of my life. A thousand thoughts, a few hundred deliberations, a few action plans, a lot of excuses but no action. 

As a symbolic move, here I am introducing, rather re-introducing myself :)


19 comments:

Kiran Shivaram said...

sha .. bari olu nan magne..

Ashwin said...

welcome

Cluster One said...

ha ha...keep it rolling!

harsha_kn said...

thanks .. nissu, your bday gift. Don't ask again !!

Bonhomite said...

Great start Harsha.
Look forward to some more bits and bytes from your side.

Ps:The first page that I got when I clicked on your blog was a message saying that your blog was under consideration for possible violation of terms.I wonder what could be your possible violation?

Ranjan said...

welcome!

harsha_kn said...

@ Rajiv .. Thanks man. I noticed that too. Wonder who thought I was competition and marked my blog as inappropriate. Some immature idiot!!

@ Madhu .. Thanks buddy. Lead the way !!

Vandana Shenoy said...

Finally, I saw some "action". A good start, sustain it :)

Anonymous said...

Is this going to be like all those blogs which just start off and then stagnate with a single blog entry..get it rolling fatso..

harsha_kn said...

@ whoever was anonymos :) Don't worry, something's coming up soon. I wasn't allowed to post any until yesterday, thanks to blogger suspecting my blog as spam or inappropriate

Kiran Shivaram said...

nan magne .. innenu mathe .. they obviously suspected you..

Anonymous said...

Ill tell you whats inappropriate about your blog..the stoopid stoopid photo..put up a better one man..

Mohit Lohia said...

where is article # 2

harsha_kn said...

here you go :)

Anonymous said...

Wheres article #3??

Anonymous said...

Hello Harsha,
I just came across ur blog..

I google up ur name and came to know u work in Intel..

U said:
"Finally, I decided to make use of my technical expertise. After all I work at a place where I hear the word 'innovation' more often than my name. But for some 'arbid' reason, blogspot didn't consider me competent enough .."

What do you mean by technical expertise??what do u work on??

Why are u saying that blogspot dint consider you competent enough?

harsha_kn said...

@techie_geek ... Well, that was just my crooked sense of humor :) I don't think too highly of my technical skills and would not qualify to have one in that area ... is what I meant :)

Anonymous said...

Oh ok.. :)

But what technologies do you work on in Intel..just interested..let it pass if im being too nosy.. :)

chetan.raghuveer said...

Well this blog will keep me interested... :)